NEW REPORT: Auriemma Publishes Q3-2023 Issue of Cardbeat US
Auriemma recently published the Q2-2023 Cardbeat US report. The issue examines the potential impact of late fee and interchange regulation (i.e., amendments to Regulation Z and the Credit Card Competition Act), variable rates, and tests credit card value proposition preferences.
- Awareness and Experience with Late Fee Charges
- Attitudes toward Late Fees
- Perceived Impact of Proposed Late Fee Changes
- Trade-offs to Accommodate Late Fee Cap
- Perceived Impact of the Proposed Credit Card Competition Act
- Evaluation of Card Offers and Willingness to Apply
- Awareness of Credit Card APRs
- Anticipated Behavior following APR Increase
From this report:
This Auriemma Group study was conducted online within the US by an independent field service provider on behalf of Auriemma Group (Auriemma) in September 2023 among 802 adult credit cardholders. The number of interviews completed for both is sufficient to allow for statistical significance testing among sub-groups at the 95% confidence level ±5%, unless otherwise noted. The purpose of the research was not disclosed, nor did respondents know the criteria for qualifying.