NEW REPORT: Auriemma Publishes Q2-2023 Issue of Cardbeat US
Auriemma recently published the Q2-2023 Cardbeat US report. The issue examines co-brand acquisition, usage, customer service, and app preference, loyalty programs, and preapproved offers. Those interested in learning more about Auriemma’s research or about this issue should contact email@example.com.
- Commonly owned co-brand cards
- Effects of co-brand attributes on card usage
- Confidence in naming co-brand issuer/network
- Brand’s partner application influence
- Factors driving co-brand interest
- Attitudes towards co-brand card design
- Outside spend motivators
- Loyalty program enrollment and value
- Redeeming card rewards
- Co-brand card app preferences
- Preapproval impact on application
From this report:
This Auriemma Group study was conducted online within the US by an independent field service provider on behalf of Auriemma Group (Auriemma) in June 2023 among 1600 adult credit cardholders. The number of interviews completed for both is sufficient to allow for statistical significance testing among sub-groups at the 95% confidence level ±5%, unless otherwise noted. The purpose of the research was not disclosed, nor did respondents know the criteria for qualifying.