Consumer Duty is finally here, but how is the financial services industry approaching it?
Join us for our inaugural Regulatory Compliance Roundtable meeting on the 18th of October at the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London from 9:30 – 17:00 GMT.
The discussion will be primarily focused on the FCA’s New Consumer Duty Act; however, the group will be open to discussions on other regulatory areas (e.g., BiFD findings, ISO 20022 and early discussions on what the industry would want to see from PSD3).
Our meeting agendas are attendee sourced; however, we expect to cover:
- Changes already made to processes and procedures
- Early learnings post 31st July go-live date
- Focus areas for future changes
- Internal governance structures
- Third-party oversight models
- MI and reporting usage
- Other regulatory areas of focus
If you or your colleagues are interested in attending, please contact email@example.com.