NEW REPORT: Auriemma Publishes Q2-2023 Issue of The Payments Report
Auriemma recently published the Q2-2023 issue of The Payments Report. The issue examines debit vs. credit preferences, Banking as a Service (BaaS), Lease-to-Own plans, novel rewards cards and more. Those interested in learning more about Auriemma’s research or about this issue should contact email@example.com.
- Longevity of most frequently used (MFU) card
- Reasons for MFU decisioning
- Card types saved/used digitally
- Likelihood to apply for annual fee rewards debit card
- BaaS offers, usage, and future interest
- Non-bank providers vs. traditional banks
- Buy Now, Pay Later vs. Lease-to-Own plans
- Providers of Lease-to-Own plans
- Novel rewards (e.g., Chase Freedom Rise, Point Neon Visa)
From this report:
This Auriemma Group study was conducted online within the US by an independent field service provider on behalf of Auriemma Group (Auriemma) in June 2023 among 800 adult debit cardholders. The number of interviews completed for both is sufficient to allow for statistical significance testing among sub-groups at the 95% confidence level ±5%, unless otherwise noted. The purpose of the research was not disclosed, nor did respondents know the criteria for qualifying.