NEW REPORT: Auriemma Publishes Q2-2023 Issue of The Payments Report
Auriemma recently published the Q3-2023 issue of The Payments Report. The issue examines cost-of-living impact on payments, FedNow instant payments, student loan forbearance, and more. Those interested in learning more about Auriemma’s research or about this issue should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Levels of financial hardship
- Spending changes in past and next 6 months
- Purchasing power
- Whether banks are doing enough to address cost-of-living
- Whether considered changing primary bank
- Changes made to address rising costs
- FedNow vs. other providers
- Repaying student loan balances post-forbearance
- PayPal USD
- Split Payments
- Buy Now, Pay Later
From this report:
This Auriemma Group study was conducted online within the US by an independent field service provider on behalf of Auriemma Group (Auriemma) in September 2023 among 808 adult debit cardholders. The number of interviews completed for both is sufficient to allow for statistical significance testing among sub-groups at the 95% confidence level ±5%, unless otherwise noted. The purpose of the research was not disclosed, nor did respondents know the criteria for qualifying.